Fairfield Inn by Marriott Fort Leonard Wood / St. Robert
Welcome Families For Military Graduations!
Welcome to the award winning Fairfield Inn by Marriott in St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, where you can always depend on a smile. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, you can kick back and move at your own pace. Spacious guest rooms offer well-lit desks and the most modern amenities. Our complimentary continental breakfast is second to none.
- Easy access from I44
- Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday’s, and other restaurants in walking distance
- Canoing, Fishing, And Caving within 15 minutes
- Walmart within walking distance
- Fort Leonard Wood only 3 miles
The staff prides itself in giving the best guest service possible.
Come experience true hospitality in the Ozarks – Conveniently located 3 miles from Fort Leonard Wood military installation.
131 St. Robert Blvd
St. Robert, MO 65584
Enjoy a Relaxing & Comfortable Stay
Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located in St. Robert, Missouri just 2.5 miles from Fort Leonard Wood Army Base home to the Engineers, Chemical School and Military Police. Whether coming for military graduations, TDY, PCSing, military business or just cruising along Route 66, we specialize in helping you with all of your needs.
Indoor pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast and a state of the art business center are just a few amenities we offer to ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay.
Come and enjoy all central Missouri has to offer; hunting, fishing, camping, canoeing, military museums, or just stop by on your way to St. Louis, Branson, or Springfield.
What Our Guests Are Saying
- There is a close proximity to the highway
- The beds are very comfortable
- The rooms are always clean
- The breakfast has variety and is delicious
- The staff will exceed expectations to make your stay very comfortable
- There is a nice pool/fitness area
- The prices are very affordable, for either dollars or Marriott points
- The Wi-Fi is free and works well
- There are a number of restaurants within walking distance.
“We were in town for our son’s graduation at Fort Leonard Wood army base. We had a fantastic stay at the Fairfield. The personnel were warm and gracious. Breakfast was delicious. Beds were very comfortable and the place was immaculate! Would definitely return!”
“This hotel by far was the best all around while we were on a 14 day vacation. The staff definitely left an impression on us, they really went all out to be friendly and helpful.”